Cart (0) Close
Showing all 3 results
A memory game highlighting traditional Arab architectural heritage. A dozen architectural monuments were beautifully designed by the young Tunisian illustrator and comic strip artist Noha Habaieb. This educational game gives a glimpse to children and adults of the splendor and diversity of Arabic and Islamic architecture and gives them the desire to discover more of the beauty and richness of this millenary art. Features :
- A set of 24 thick wooden cards representing the 12 illustrations
- A game rule card in the following languages: Arabic, English, and French
- Tested and complies with CE regulations
A dynamic card game, inspired by a popular traditional play in Tunisia. The goal is to achieve maximum points, picking up the cards and adding the numbers up to 10 . This is a great interactive game that allows to discover the Eastern and Western Arabic numerals & to teach children to count, add and play as a team. Features :
- 40 cards with Arab and Indian numbers 1 to 10 and 14 sets of rules in 7 languages ( French , Arabic, English , Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch). Manufactured in Europe following the CE regulations.
- This card game is recommended for children from 5-6 years but also for adults
An intergenerational game in the form of wooden blocks that facilitates the learning of writing in Arabic by manipulating the letters of the alphabet in all their forms. Features :
- Identify letters and understand their different forms of writing (at the beginning, middle or end of the word)
- Actually form words through our many cubes, 48!
- Read more easily the words written in Arabic through elements of vocalization shaped "half cube", you can position beneath and above the letters
- Handle very light cubes in linden wood, adapted to the size of small hands and discover arabesque motifs
- Material: solid wood screen printed on the 6 faces
- Manual: printed on the back of the box in Arabic, French and English Tested and complies with CE regulations