Educational Sticker Poster – Human Body
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster presents the human body. The idea is to help children understand how the body works: what’s inside? What are the names of the different organs? From the age of 3, children are passionate about the body and love to learn to name and recognize its different parts. As they grow up, they want to know even more, with a more scientific side (functioning). This poster is an excellent tool to better understand this vast subject. To stick the stickers, the child observes the numbers and silhouettes of the drawings.
• Contains: 1 educational poster (1m x 68 cm) + 49 repositionable stickers
• All ages from 4 years old
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table, or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring book or like a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– You can hang the poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. This poster for children has been created in a standard size to facilitate framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards, and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 100+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.